Welcome to our crash course on parenting! Are you tired of feeling overwhelmed and unsure of how to handle difficult situations as a parent? Do you want to improve your child’s confidence and well-being? Then this course is for you!
In just a few short sessions, you will learn valuable strategies for dealing with anger, conflict, and anti-social behaviour in your child. We will also cover the important topic of how to protect your child from the dangers of gangs and help them make positive choices.
But it’s not all about dealing with negative behaviours. We will also focus on building up your child’s confidence and helping them develop healthy self-care habits. As a parent, it’s important to take care of yourself too. That’s why we will also discuss ways for you to manage your own stress and take care of your own well-being.
Don’t wait any longer to start feeling more confident and capable as a parent. Take our crash course today and start making positive changes for you and your family.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will have a full understanding of:
- How to Manage Anger and Aggression
- Types of Anger
- Triggers to Anger
- Effects of Anger
- Anger Management Techniques
- Conflict Resolution
- How to Manage Emotions in Conflict
- Conflict Resolution Techniques
- Antisocial Behaviour
- Classed As ASB
- Where Do You Find ASB
- Types of ASB
- What the Law Says About ASB
- Interventions for Parents
- Gangs County Lines and Criminal Behaviour
- Gang and How They Operate
- Peer pressure
- Drugs and Alcohol Awareness
- The Effects of Criminal Behaviour
- Thoughts and Behaviours
- How to Deal with Guilt
- How to Improve Confidence
- Self-Esteem and Self-Worth
- Self-Respect and What It Means
- Parent Burn Out and Stress
- How to Understand Stress and Its Effects
- Stress Management
- Relaxation Techniques